Lizzo pulls double obligation as the 1st host AND musical guest on SNL > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Lizzo pulls double obligation as the 1st host AND musical guest on SNL

페이지 정보

작성자 Lori 조회조회 152,328회 작성일 22-11-13 21:05

본문

showed off her range as a singer, flutist, actress and...
twerker, pulling double duty on as the host and musical guest.
She was the first to pull double duty all season, and the first since Nick Jonas pulled off the dual feat in late February 2021.
The 33-year-old singer (real name Melissa Viviane Jefferson) sang two new songs from her highly-anticipated album Special and showed off her comedy chops by performing in all of the night's sketches.
Twerk it: Lizzo showed off her range as a singer, flutist, actress and...

twerker, pulling double duty on Saturday Night Live as the host and musical guest
New songs: The 33-year-old singer (real name Melissa Viviane Jefferson) sang two new songs from her highly-anticipated album Special and showed off her comedy chops by performing in all of the night's sketches
The cold open begins with a message from the Easter Bunny (Bowen Yang), who says it's really him, ‘or you're at Coachella and the shrooms are kicking in.'
He adds he's not the A-list holiday character but he is, ‘the freakiest,' joking that he is a rabbit after all and he has 800 kids.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Dr. Anthony Fauci (Kate McKinnon), who says that COVID cases are like Jesus, and they have risen.
Easter bunny: The cold open begins with a message from the Easter Bunny (Bowen Yang), who says it's really him, ‘or you're at Coachella and the shrooms are kicking in'
He added that if you are vaccinated you will be fine, but if you're not vaccinated, ‘I'm not supposed to say this, but I honestly don't care what happens to you.'
Marjorie Taylor Greene (Cecily Green) arrives with a chocolate machine gun, but admits the bullets are very real before saying, ‘God Bless Russia… I mean America… but both, right?'
‘Now, I'm worried about Easter.

Between the pastels and the jelly beans, this holiday's gotten a little too lgbqrsa for me. And there is nothing gay about Easter, a day when a bunch of male priests worship a guy with great abs and talk about wanting to eat his body. That's great stuff,' she said.
Marjorie: Marjorie Taylor Greene (Cecily Green) arrives with a chocolate machine gun, but admits the bullets are very real before saying, ‘God Bless Russia… I mean America… but both, right?
Dr.

Oz added that as a longtime resident of New Jersey he is running for Senator in Pennsylvania and that he's being endorsed by Donald Trump.
There were also messages from New York City Mayor Eric Adams (Chris Redd) who bragged about catching the subway shooter.
Elon Musk (Mikey Day) arrived and said he was going to buy Easter for 43 billion peeps, a joke on his possible takeover of Twitter.
Mayor: There were also messages from New York City Mayor Eric Adams (Chris Redd) who bragged about catching the subway shooter
Elon: Elon Musk (Mikey Day) arrived and said he was going to buy Easter for 43 billion peeps, a joke on his possible takeover of Twitter
‘You're worried I'll make Twitter bad?

Have you been on Twitter? Twitter's slogan is "Twitter: It's bad." What are you scared I'll buy next? The Oscars? Ha, ha, ha. That was a joke. Happy non-religious Sunday!' he said
Britney Spears arrived and talked about her conservatorship ending and she was praying that her baby is born, ‘happy, healthy and with power of attorney.'
Jared Leto asked people not to review his new movie Morbius, which had been getting horrible reviews when it opened in theaters.
Joke: ‘You're worried I'll make Twitter bad?

Have you been on Twitter? Twitter's slogan is "Twitter: It's bad." What are you scared I'll buy next? The Oscars? Ha, ha, ha. That was a joke. Happy non-religious Sunday!' he said
Power: Britney Spears arrived and talked about her conservatorship ending and she was praying that her baby is born, ‘happy, healthy and with power of attorney'
No review: Jared Leto asked people not to review his new movie Morbius, which had been getting horrible reviews when it opened in theaters
The Easter Bunny returned before Donald Trump (James Austin Johnson) said it wasn't fair that everyone was sharing their Easter messages and he wasn't.
After a number of nonsensical messages, the Easter Bunny just gave up and left Easter to him as the cold open came to an end.
Lizzo took the stage in a bright blue dress, joking that she was going to set the world record for the most amount of times the word ‘b***h' was said on TV.
Not fair: The Easter Bunny returned before Donald Trump (James Austin Johnson) said it wasn't fair that everyone was sharing their Easter messages and he wasn't
Record: Lizzo took the stage in a bright blue dress, joking that she was going to set the world record for the most amount of times the word ‘b***h' was said on TV
She added she hates cussing in front of her mother, pointing to her in the crowd, adding that she has a serious side too and she gave a Ted Talk last year.
‘It was very serious stuff.

It was about twerking. Google it. It was actually about the history of twerking and how it comes from west African dances like mapouka. Yeah, I'm deeper than you thought, right? I've got brains and booty,' she said.
‘But while I'm here, I do want to address some rumors.

I read a lot online that I'm dating every little white boy in Hollywood. They think I'm collecting members of one direction like infinity stones. And I even heard a rumor that I'm pregnant with Chris Evans' baby. [ Cheers and applause ] I have no idea where that one started.

It could be the TikTok where I said, I am pregnant with Chris Evans' baby, y'all,' she joked.
Lizzo's mom: She added she hates cussing in front of her mother, pointing to her in the crowd, adding that she has a serious side too and she gave a Ted Talk last year
Ted talk: ‘It was very serious stuff.

It was about twerking. Google it. It was actually about the history of twerking and how it comes from west African dances like mapouka. Yeah, I'm deeper than you thought, right? I've got brains and booty,' she said
She admitted that she was, ‘pretty nervous' when she got the call to host SNL, adding, ‘I'm really like 50% that b***h, 10% boss b***h, and 40% flute playing, band nerd b***h.

‘But I'm thrilled to be hosting this particular episode, especially because I do love tonight's musical guest. No, for real, I do love myself. Everybody should love themselves. You know, at every show, I tell my audience the same thing, and I'll tell y'all too.

I love you. You are beautiful. And you can do anything. I'm living proof of that. I used to live in my car. Now I'm up here hosting Saturday Night Live. So, trust me, once you love yourself, anything is possible, b***h,' she said, concluding her monologue.
The first sketch is a game show called Guess That with host Kenan Thompson and Tracy (Ego Nwodin), Nicole (Lizzo) and Kenny (Chris Redd).
Nervous: She admitted that she was, ‘pretty nervous' when she got the call to host SNL, adding, ‘I'm really like 50% that b***h, 10% boss b***h, and 40% flute playing, band nerd b***h'
Guess that: The first sketch is a game show called Guess That with host Kenan Thompson and Tracy (Ego Nwodin), Nicole (Lizzo) and Kenny (Chris Redd)
Tracy and Kenny both answer their first questions correctly, but Nicole answers her question wrong and it ultimately derails the whole game.
She answers Robert F.

Kennedy airport when the answer is obviously John F. Kennedy Airport, but she insists she's still correct.
‘How you gone tell me? I was just stuck in that airport for five hours 'cause I pet a bomb-sniffing dog and they said I ruined him,' Nicole says.
Contestants: Tracy and Kenny both answer their first questions correctly, but Nicole answers her question wrong and it ultimately derails the whole game
Five hours: ‘How you gone tell me?

I was just stuck in that airport for five hours 'cause I pet a bomb-sniffing dog and they said I ruined him,' Nicole says
Kenny gives the correct answer and gets $100 but Nicole wants to know what she gets, adding, ‘I gave him half the answer so I should get half the money.'
An angry Nicole calls him the, ‘mayor of game town' as he insists she's slowing up the game… before she says she doesn't want to play anymore.
She says that he told her she can never win and she doesn't want to play but Nicole thinks he's gaslighting her.
Half: Kenny gives the correct answer and gets $100 but Nicole wants to know what she gets, adding, ‘I gave him half the answer so I should get half the money'
Gaslighting: She says that he told her she can never win and she doesn't want to play but Nicole thinks he's gaslighting her
She wants the $500 they promised her for playing the game, and he says that she'll only get that if she finishes the game as she calls him a, ‘classic gaslighting narcissist.'
The contestants start to side with her as Nicole names herself the new mayor of game town as the host quits.
The second sketch is a pre-filmed ‘commercial' featuring a demonstration of a number of TikTok memes and tropes.
Gaslighting: She wants the $500 they promised her for playing the game, and he says that she'll only get that if she finishes the game as she calls him a, ‘classic gaslighting narcissist'
New mayor: The contestants start to side with her as Nicole names herself the new mayor of game town as the host quits
TikTok: The second sketch is a pre-filmed ‘commercial' featuring a demonstration of a number of TikTok memes and tropes
The third sketch is set in Interscope Records in 2008, where two of the most impressive singles were recorded on the same day... by the Black Eyed Peas.
The first song was Boom Boom Pow, with Will.I.Am (Keenan Thompson), Fergie (Cecily Strong), Apl.DeAp (Chris Redd) and Taboo (Bowen Yang), with Lizzo and Aidy Bryant playing producers.
The second was I Gotta Feeling, poking fun at the ridiculous lyrics, as the musicians complain about the producers' notes restricting them.
Black Eyed Peas: The third sketch is set in Interscope Records in 2008, where two of the most impressive singles were recorded on the same day...

by the Black Eyed Peas
Producers:  The first song was Boom Boom Pow, with Will.I.Am (Keenan Thompson), Fergie (Cecily Strong), Apl.DeAp (Chris Redd) and Taboo (Bowen Yang), with Lizzo and Aidy Bryant playing producers
Lizzo suggests the lyric - ‘I got that boom boom pow/them chickens jacking my style/they try to copy my swagger/I'm on that next -- now/I'm so 2008 you so 2000 and late.'
Fergie loves it but says she wants it to be, ‘3008… cause it's bigger.'
The next skit features the end of a date by Lizzo and Mikey Day, with Lizzo saying she doesn't usually bring her dates home but it feels so right.
Lyrics: Lizzo suggests the lyric - ‘I got that boom boom pow/them chickens jacking my style/they try to copy my swagger/I'm on that next -- now/I'm so 2008 you so 2000 and late'
Bigger: Fergie loves it but says she wants it to be, ‘3008… cause it's bigger'
Date: The next skit features the end of a date by Lizzo and Mikey Day, with Lizzo saying she doesn't usually bring her dates home but it feels so right
She apologizes that she lives with her grandfather… when it's revealed that her grandfather is actually the ‘Six Flags Guy.'
Lizzo wants to go back to kissing her date but he's clearly freaked out about this whole situation, when her grandmother comes down… also dressed as the Six Flags guy.
Every time she goes back to him, something weirder happens, with their friends coming over to play poker, also all dressed as the Six Flags guy.
Grandfather: She apologizes that she lives with her grandfather… when it's revealed that her grandfather is actually the ‘Six Flags Guy'
Grandfather: Lizzo wants to go back to kissing her date but he's clearly freaked out about this whole situation, when her grandmother comes down… also dressed as the Six Flags guy
Poker: Every time she goes back to him, something weirder happens, with their friends coming over to play Poker 88, also all dressed as the Six Flags guy
Mikey says he wants to leave but Lizzo says, ‘Wow.

You want to leave? Why? Because my grandparents and their whole friend group are Six Flags guys?'
Her grandfather suggests, ‘Or because you know you'll never be satisfied by that dinky little twig in his pants?'
Lizzo adds, ‘If you want to be with me, you have to respect my culture.
And my culture, well, we like to party,' as the whole house breaks into the Six Flags guy dance.
Leave: Mikey says he wants to leave but Lizzo says, ‘Wow.

You want to leave? Why? Because my grandparents and their whole friend group are Six Flags guys?'
Twig: Her grandfather suggests, ‘Or because you know you'll never be satisfied by that dinky little twig in his pants?'
Respect: Lizzo adds, ‘If you want to be with me, you have to respect my culture.

And my culture, well, we like to party,' as the whole house breaks into the Six Flags guy dance
The next pre-taped sketch features the SNL writers meeting with Lizzo, who admits that she doesn't have two new songs.
They try to come up with some song ideas that all fail to inspire her when Andrew Dismukes says they are ready for her to rehearse and if her new songs aren't great, he will kill her.
‘He can do that?' Lizzo asks as one of the writers says he's done it before.
No songs: The next pre-taped sketch features the SNL writers meeting with Lizzo, who admits that she doesn't have two new songs
Fail: They try to come up with some song ideas that all fail to inspire her when Andrew Dismukes says they are ready for her to rehearse and if her new songs aren't great, he will kill her
They try to pitch even more new songs but they all fail, when one last suggestion about a horny zookeeper somehow moves Lizzo as we get a glimpse at the ‘music video' for the parody song.
Lizzo performs her first song of the evening, About Damn Time, from her new album Special, slated for release July 15 from Nice Life/Atlantic.
Weekend Update with Colin Jost and Michael Che is up next, as they begin with President Biden's approval rating falling to an all time low of 33%, half of the approval of Sonic the Hedgehog 2, at 67% on Rotten Tomatoes.
Zookeeper: They try to pitch even more new songs but they all fail, when one last suggestion about a horny zookeeper somehow moves Lizzo as we get a glimpse at the ‘music video' for the parody song
First song: Lizzo performs her first song of the evening, About Damn Time, from her new album Special, slated for release July 15 from Nice Life/Atlantic
Update: Weekend Update with Colin Jost and Michael Che is up next, as they begin with President Biden's approval rating falling to an all time low of 33%, half of the approval of Sonic the Hedgehog 2, at 67% on Rotten Tomatoes
They also poke fun at Biden finishing a speech by apparently shaking the hand of somebody who wasn't there, as Jost jokes it was Kamala Harris.
They also delve into Elon Musk's bid to buy Twitter, with Jost joking that Twitter is the Rudy Guilliani of apps.
‘It would be like if the Prince of England gave it all up to marry an actress from Suits,' ‘Jost jokes, as he also pokes fun of him buying a Staten Island Ferry with Pete Davidson.
Shake: They also poke fun at Biden finishing a speech by apparently shaking the hand of somebody who wasn't there, as Jost jokes it was Kamala Harris
Apps: They also delve into Elon Musk's bid to buy Twitter, with Jost joking that Twitter is the Rudy Guilliani of apps
They also poke fun at the New York subway shooter, who called police and turned himself in at McDonalds, as Jost suggested he was auditioning to play Grimace.
They also poked fun at a Brazilian man who got a 4-pound dumbbell stuck in his anus and Google Earth's time lapse feature, plus a driverless car being pulled over.
Jost adds that he's always being approached by people to try out comedy on Weekend Update, and he got drunk enough to agree to let his driver Cesar (Melissa Villasenor) try out some comedy.
Shooter: They also poke fun at the New York subway shooter, who called police and turned himself in at McDonalds, as Jost suggested he was auditioning to play Grimace
Driver: Jost adds that he's always being approached by people to try out comedy on Weekend Update, and he got drunk enough to agree to let his driver Cesar (Melissa Villasenor) try out some comedy
Cesar tries a joke about his nephew and immediately feels the need to apologize to his nephew Carlitos.
Colin says he just has to trust his material, as he goes on to tell a joke about his sister that circles back to his nephew Carlitos… and immediately regrets it and apologizes.
He tells another joke about his grandma and Carlitos and apologizes before taking a final shot at Colin Jost as Weekend Update comes to a close.
Carlitos: Cesar tries a joke about his nephew and immediately feels the need to apologize to his nephew Carlitos
Apologize: Colin says he just has to trust his material, as he goes on to tell a joke about his sister that circles back to his nephew Carlitos… and immediately regrets it and apologizes
Final shot: He tells another joke about his grandma and Carlitos and apologizes before taking a final shot at Colin Jost as Weekend Update comes to a close
The next skit takes place at a cursed orgy where the hosts Tarnuria (Cecily Strong) and Ezra (Bowen Yang) go over all of the key characters for the ‘god king's weekly debauched party here in the throne room.
They go through all of the key players and ask what they'll be doing during the party, including a ‘snake guy' who is in charge of cruising the room and ‘menace people with the snake.'
There is also the ‘sensuous woman' (Lizzo) and ‘her tender boy' (Kyle Mooney) who demonstrate how she will tease and spank him.

Orgy: The next skit takes place at a cursed orgy where the hosts Tarnuria (Cecily Strong) and Ezra (Bowen Yang) go over all of the key characters for the ‘god king's weekly debauched party here in the throne room
Spank: There is also the ‘sensuous woman' (Lizzo) and ‘her tender boy' (Kyle Mooney) who demonstrate how she will tease and spank him
They all get ready for the king to arrive and it's a just little boy as the skit comes to an end.
For Lizzo's second song, her mother comes down and introduces her daughter before she sings the title track for her new album Special.
The next skit takes place at a symphony orchestra as the conductor (Mikey Day) bemoans not having a flutist.
Introduce: For Lizzo's second song, her mother comes down and introduces her daughter before she sings the title track for her new album Special
Lizzo sings: Lizzo performs Special from her upcoming album of the same name
Conductor: The next skit takes place at a symphony orchestra as the conductor (Mikey Day) bemoans not having a flutist
He reveals this is the DeVry Institute Orchestra and he is impressed but he isn't sure she has the right style.
The rest of the orchestra admit they're in a bind and the harpist (Kate McKinnon) says not to be racist and he agrees to let her in.
But when she starts playing, she can't help but twerk while she play, while the conductor says that's just not proper for an orchestra.
Not sure: He reveals this is the DeVry Institute Orchestra and he is impressed but he isn't sure she has the right style
Harpist: The rest of the orchestra admit they're in a bind and the harpist (Kate McKinnon) says not to be racist and he agrees to let her in
When she performs just while sitting down in a traditional sense, though, she plays terribly, as she admits the only way she can play is while twerking.
‘The truth is the only way I can play the flute is if I'm twerking.

See, two years ago, I couldn't play any instrument. And then one day last summer, the ice cream truck pulled up, and I heard that jingle. And that beat had my body moving in ways that made me feel powerful, like I could do anything, even play the flute. And the rest is history,' she says.
The conductor appreciates her story but says it would be too distracting if she was twerking, as Aidy Bryant suggests that they ALL be twerking instead.
Truth hurts: ‘The truth is the only way I can play the flute is if I'm twerking.

See, two years ago, I couldn't play any instrument. And then one day last summer, the ice cream truck pulled up, and I heard that jingle. And that beat had my body moving in ways that made me feel powerful, like I could do anything, even play the flute. And the rest is history,' she says
Twerk: The conductor appreciates her story but says it would be too distracting if she was twerking, as Aidy Bryant suggests that they ALL be twerking instead
‘We are the DeVry institute orchestra.

We can do this together. And if that means I have to pop this booty for Beethoven, then so be it,' Aidy says as they all start twerking.
The next skit follows a group of friends celebrating quitting his job, as he reveals his investments have been Beanie Babies.
The friends admit that Beanie Babies aren't really worth anything, as his girlfriend Lizzo asks if he can get his job back, but he says he can't because his last day he made his a** ‘talk' like Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura.
Twerk it: ‘We are the DeVry institute orchestra.

We can do this together. And if that means I have to pop this booty for Beethoven, then so be it,' Aidy says as they all start twerking
Beanie Babies: The next skit follows a group of friends celebrating quitting his job, as he reveals his investments have been Beanie Babies
He then suggests he can get a job drawing Mario, but the friends (Bowen Yang, Mikey Day, Heidi Gardner) admit that his Mario drawing his horrible and he even drew him green like Luigi, not red like a traditional Mario.
Lizzo admits she's worried about money because she's pregnant and they tell each other that they love each other very much.
He admits in a note that scrolls down the screen that he ‘ran away that night.

Never saw any of those people ever again. Started a new life here in Japan. Now I'm Nintendo's number one Mario drawer. And son, if you're reading this, stop trying to contact me. It really bums me out to hear from you. Yours, Steven,' he concludes as the final sketch comes to an end.
Lizzo reveals that, ‘tonight was the best night ever.
Thank you so much for the cast and crew. Thank you, me. Ha ha! Good night, everybody!' 
Mario: He then suggests he can get a job drawing Mario, but the friends (Bowen Yang, Mikey Day, Heidi Gardner) admit that his Mario drawing his horrible and he even drew him green like Luigi, not red like a traditional Mario
Love: Lizzo admits she's worried about money because she's pregnant and they tell each other that they love each other very much
Best night: Lizzo reveals that, ‘tonight was the best night ever.

Thank you so much for the cast and crew. Thank you, me. Ha ha! Good night, everybody!'

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.