5 Black Movie Scenes that make You Believe In Love > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

5 Black Movie Scenes that make You Believe In Love

페이지 정보

작성자 Shawana 조회조회 33회 작성일 23-10-23 08:18

본문

Sometimes it seems like life is absolutely hard. And then there are occasions when you are feeling like you perceive why we're right here, and that perhaps life's actually worth it. Those are the occasions whenever you watch a movie, and it captures that exact feeling you get of love, warmth, and hope, and (source) it makes you consider, if just for a few minutes, that love will conquer all.

Here are five of my favorite movie scenes that make me believe in love:

1. Love & Basketball - Quincy and Monica

Relating to poignant moments of love, a scene that stands out for me is the final scene in Love and Basketball, the place Monica and Quincy (Omar Epps and Sanaa Lathan) finally come collectively after 10 years of dancing round each other. The way they have a look at one another, you may really feel the love radiating off the screen.

2. Friday - Smokey and Felicia

Chris Tucker and Nia Long's characters within the stoner comedy Friday are a classic example of male and female platonic love. In the final scene of the movie, Smokey and Felicia are on their approach to do "large" things, and they've this unimaginable moment of hope and earnestness. That straightforward "roll with me?" trade completely speaks for itself.

3. The perfect Man - Harper and Robin

Harper and Robin in The best Man (Taye Diggs and Sanaa Lathan) were one in all the hottest couples to ever light up the display. Their love story is honestly inspiring. Their chemistry is undeniable, and their relationship is as actual as it is gorgeous. Their heartfelt dialogue and trustworthy conversations concerning the challenges of love and dedication are a reminder of why all of us go looking for love in the primary place.

4. Love Jones - Darius and Nina

Regardless that Love Jones is set in the 90s, it's just as relevant right now. The romantic chemistry and dialogue between Darius and Nina (Larenz Tate and Nia Long) is a lesson in ardour. Their highly effective connection is palpable, even by the highs and lows of their relationship.

5. The Inkwell - Drew and Opal

The Inkwell is a coming-of-age story set within the 1970s. Drew and Opal (performed by Larenz Tate and Jada Pinkett Smith) spend an unforgettable summer near Martha's Vineyard together. While attending the inkwell, they each discover the courage to be themselves, and study to open up and express their unconditional love for one another.

These five movie scenes make you imagine in love because they supply completely different perspectives on how this emotion manifests itself. These stunning moments and powerful performances remind us that we are able to have hope and (source) that love is value preventing for. So, take a break from life, watch one of those movies, (source) and get able to feel the love.

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.