About Erik Gauger > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

About Erik Gauger

페이지 정보

작성자 Brodie Alvarez 조회조회 32회 작성일 23-11-21 08:32

본문

I started Notes from the Road in 1999 in my early twenties, and right this moment it is likely one of the longest-lasting travel blogs on the internet.

Back then, as a reader of travel writing classics, the travel notes the prospects of turning journey writing into a multi-media expertise was new and exciting. and I've been in a position to watch as travel blogging has developed over time. There are numerous exciting locations to learn good journey writing on-line as of late, but the travel trade has also left a bitter mark on this area of interest, as journey bloggers are lured to accepting money in change for writing good evaluations of hotels and destinations.

At Notes from the Road, I try to stay grounded in my authentic imaginative and prescient for what travel blogging may be: unbiased, visible, personal. Travel writing has by no means been about hotels and evaluations. It's, and all the time has been, about ideas, folks and faraway places.

I keep a list of animal and plant life lists on this section of the positioning. These lists help me be taught taxonomy, which in flip becomes a robust instrument to learn habitat and geography and to sharpen my skills as a journey photographer. You'll find my chook life listing and butterfly life listing well maintained with pictures and identifications. I'm additionally making a listing for dragonflies, reptiles, amphibians and spiders.

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.