Tennis star and face of Porsche owns one of Britain's 'cheapest' cars > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Tennis star and face of Porsche owns one of Britain's &…

페이지 정보

작성자 Octavio 조회조회 25회 작성일 23-01-27 16:17

본문

As a new multi-millionaire and the face of Porsche, can have any car she wants.
Yet the US Open champion is the proud owner of one of Britain's ‘cheapest cars' - a practical five-year-old Dacia Sandero.
The teenager was spotted behind the wheel of the dinky hatchback as she made preparations ahead of which starts on Monday.
Despite having enough money to buy any car she wants, US Open champion Emma Raducanu is the proud owner of a five-year-old Dacia Sandero.

She was spotted dressed in gym wear getting into one of Britain's cheapest cars
The teenager drove the car, worth just under £8,000 new, to the gym as she prepares for Wimbledon. The 19-year-old from south-east London won the US Open in September 
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Dressed in gym wear, she drove the Romanian-produced Sandero - which is sold new for as little as £7,995 - to the gym as she fights to get fit for kumaş kesim motoru the Championships after an injury.
The British No 1, who was yesterday seeded 10th, first burst on to the scene at with a historic run at SW19 last year after sitting her A-levels.
The 19-year-old from Bromley, south-east London, went on to win the US Open in September which catapulted her into stardom overnight.
The tennis champ, with her £1.8million US Open winnings, can afford approximately 20 brand new Porsche 911's which cost around £89,800
Earlier this year, the tennis teen became a 'brand ambassador' for Porsche - her favourite car company.

However, this didn't stop her from keeping hold of her hatchback
Earlier this year, she became a ‘brand ambassador' for her favourite car company Porsche and revealed it was her childhood dream to get her own 911.
She said: ‘My first memory was one of my coach's 911s when I was young.

Whenever I would turn up to practice, I would see his Porsche and it made me dream of one day sitting in my own.'
With her £1.8million US Open winnings alone, the teenager can afford to buy as many as 20 brand new Porsche 911's which start at £89,800. 
But for now, the teenager is thought to be focusing on her tennis rather than cars as her parents Ian and Renee ‘take care' of her finances.

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.